Review Panasonic Lumix FS35 Digital Camera - Violet (16.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

Friday 13 July 2012


READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I've owned the Panasonic Lumix FS30 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD for awhile now which was the best camera I had owned, that is until now! As someone wanted to buy my FS30 from me, I thought this would give me a great opportunity to upgrade camera's and already I see just how much this camera has improved.

The camera looks extremely smart and has a very nice texture to the touch, the camera's also really light in weight and is remarkably comfortable to hold.

The contents of the box supplies:
*Panasonic FS35 Digital Camera.
*Battery Pack + Battery Case, Battery Charger & AC Mains Lead.
*USB Connection Cable.
*AV Cable.
*Hand Strap.
*CD-ROM which features Software to help run the video format, PHOTOfunSTUDIO & Operating Instructions.........................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Panasonic Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.