Review Panasonic DMC-TZ25EB-K Compact Camera - Black (12.1MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

Thursday 5 July 2012

This is an initial review - I will update with more detail after a few weeks, but here are the first impressions:

I'm not a hobbyist photographer, so this is what I think as an enthusiastic amateur. I checked all the reviews first, and this meets high expectations. I want the best pictures I can get without relying my skill - hence this camera. This fits the bill: it's cleverer about photographs than I am. I also need something I'll take with me - so not too bulky. I spend time outdoors, so particularly wanted a wide angle.................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Panasonic Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.