Review Panasonic Lumix FS35 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Snap happy
Let me start by saying that I am no expert, and you will find no in-depth analysis of zoom ability or pixel quality here. I only just about know what those things are... I am the most novice of novices and a true fledgling in the world of cameras and photo taking.

What I was looking for was a compact camera that takes a smashing crisp picture of mostly a) a...
versus
173 of 181 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disapointed
I love taking pictures of everything and at every special occasion, so after careful consideration decided to try out the FS35 but was a bit disapointed. Firstly my first camera had a problem with the screen where an area in the top middle was a bit blurry. Cant understand what the problem was so I returned it but decided to give the same model another try, so I asked for...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Panasonic Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.